jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Good morning! I was asked by e-mail, sent by a russian girl called Alina, what were the songs that I had in my phone. Well, to have songs in my phone, I only have to possibilities: buy it on iTunes, or I have to dowload iTunes to my computer (I can't do it because my computer really sucks) and transfer my cds to the computer. And has I don't have lots of cds from bands I like, I have to buy it on iTunes, and my parents' credit card doesn't have money until forever (it would be nice to spend that much money in songs xb). And well, I only have some of my favourites, and here you have the list:

- the song "Snuff" by Slipknot (don't call me poser, please!!);
- the song: "You only live once" by Suicide Silence;
- the "Bleach" album (special edition) by Nirvana;
- the song "Dream of mirrors" by Iron Maiden;
- the "By the Way" album by Red Hot Chili Peppers;
- the "Echoes: the best of Pink Floyd" album by Pink Floyd;
- the song "Unreachable" by John Frusciante;
- the song "Evelyn Evelyn" by Evelyn Evelyn;
- the song "Society" by the amazing Eddie Vedder ;) ;
- the song "Die MF Die" by Dope;
- the song "Our day will come" by Amy Winehouse;
- the "Live at Reading" album by Nirvana;
- the "Más" album by Alejandro Sanz (I like him, sorry!);
- the Black Album by Metallica;
- the song "Stairway to Heaven" by the legendary Led Zeppelin;
- the "Nobody's Daughter" album by Hole;
- the songs "Pain" and "Never too Late" by Three Days Grace;
- the song "Black" by Pearl Jam;
- the album "Where Twilight Dwells" by Midnattsol.

Done! If you want to do as Alina did (asking something by e-mail), my e-mail is bcmv.nkc@gmail.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario