viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Here you have some quotes by:

James Hetfield (Metallica)

- "I choose to live, not just exist";
- "I like a women who'´s got some balls, some strength. As long as I can beat her at arm wrestling it's fine" lol;
-  "Sleep my friend, and you will see that dream is my reality."

Jim Morrison (The Doors)

- "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself"
- "Death makes angles of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws"
- "I think in art, but speacially in films, people are trying to confirm their own existences"

Jimi Hendrix:

- "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."
- "Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen trough music."
- "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario