domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Hey people!! I'm sure that there must be around here someone that loves Symphonic Metal... Yeah, I'm gonna talk about Symphonic Metal!! I should probably talk about Epica, because they are an amazing group of this gender, but I'll write about another group, which is definitely one of my favourites: Midnattsol.
Besides being in the Symphonic Metal scene, they also work a lot with sounds caracteristics of the Folk and Celtic Metal.
A small I.D.:

- Origin: German/Norway;
- Formed by: Carmen Elise Espeneas (singer) and Christian Hector (guitarist);
- Active since: 2002;
- Other members: Chris Murzinsky, on drumms, Daniel Fischer, on keyboard, Alex Kautz, on the second guitar, and Brigit Öllbrunner, on the bass;
- Meaning of the name: midnight sun, in norwegian (it said so in Wikipedia xb).

Midnattsol won "Best Hope" award at Metal Female Voices Fest 2009 due to the majority of the votes by the fans.

They have 3 studio albums:

"Where Twilight Dwells" (2005)
" Nordlys" (2008)
" The Metamorphosis Melody" (2011).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario