miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

"Biggest demotivation (??)- Never have the chance to see your favourite group :c"
(from www.desmotivaciones.es)

Damn it... I wish I could see Nirvana live...










"The songs start to be important when their lyrics hurt on the inside"
(from www.desmotivaciones.es)

It happens so many times... "Black" by ´Pearl Jam kill me everytime I listen to it...








"Not all the princesses need to wear pink and dream about a prince charming that never comes"
(from www.desmotivaciones.es)

Totally true... It is related to be specially the part of the prince charming...











"While there is someone in this world listening to a song, it never gets old"
(from www.desmotivaciones.es)

Brilliant sentence. I spend my life listening "Oh, the songs you listen are so old!", and honestly, that annoys me -.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario