lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Good night!! Finally I have some time to publish!! Well, I have to be pretty quick, so let's see.
Well, yesterday it was my birthday, and well, I got really cool presents, but I'm gonna publish the ones I guess are the most interesting for this blog:

1- my birthday cake: yey!!! Nirvana <3 I cried when I saw it, it was a cool gift from my parents. And guess what, now you know my age, that I tried so hard to hide :s Well, as you see, I'm a little girl :3

A poster, with guitars <3 and the names of the guitarist the guitars belong to. Really really awsome poster that a friend I know since I'm 5 gave me. Cool cool gift.
My second Nirvana's t.shirt!!!!!!!!! This one is so fn' cute :3 I used it today!! I love it, I love love love it!!! <3
And this one was gave by my best friend :)) "Pearl Jam- Live at the Garden", awsome <3 Well, she also bought me a Nirvana's dvd ("Live at Paramount"), but I already had it, so I'm gonna change it, and then I show you ;)

And that was it!!! Really cool!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario