sábado, 20 de octubre de 2012

Good night guys!! How are you? I hope fine :) Well, today I bought two cds: one of Sex Pistols and another one of The Ramones <3
And I'll also tell you my cd list, but first, I wanna confess something:
Well, I like Shakira... (Jesus Christ, don't call me posser...)- but let me explain myself: I like the old Shakira, it means, the Shakira that wasn't "loca" or "rabiosa" or whatever, cause I personally hate those songs. I appreciate the Shakira of the soft slow music... And I tell you this for many reasons: first, because I'm not ashamed of saying that I admire her as a person, I think she's very humble and she does an amazing humanitary job!, the second because I know many cases of metalheads that like pop stars before they became pop stars and are afraid of it- I'm not; the third: I started listening to Metallica because of Shakira, so I'm thankful :) Oh, and another thing: I know some of you are gonna hate me, and thank you for hating me :)
Now, back to my list:
- 8 cds by Shakira (hate me!!)
- 1 cd by Alejandro Sanz
- 1 cd by Katie Melua;
- 1 cd by Amy Winehouse;
- 1 cd by Slipknot (I regret this one)- "All the hope is gone"
- 2 cds by RHCP- "Californication" and "By the Way"
- 1 cd by Alice in Chains- "Dirt" (lovely album)
- 1 cd by Evanescence- "Fallen"
- 6 cds by Nirvana (and another three from the Nevermind's Deluxe Edition)- "Sliver: the best of the box", "Nirvana", "In Utero", "Live at Reading", "Bleach", and I also have "Incesticide" on my phone.
- 1 cd by Jimi Hendrix- "First Rays of the New Rising Sun"
- 1 cd by The Ramones (it's a set of 2)- "The Family Tree"
- 1 cd by Sex Pistols- "Never mind the bollocks"
- 1 cd by Metallica- "The Black Album"
- 1 cd by Hole- "Nobody's Daughter"
- 1 cd by Middnatsol- "Where Twilight Dwells"

Jesus, so many cd's haha :))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario