martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

Hello :) I hope you had a great Christmas!! I had an amazing christmas and amazing presents as well :3

1- My Iron Maiden tickes (yey!!!! I'm going to Iron Maiden bitches :b ) ( E sim, eu fico sentadinha hehe Vou com o meu pai porque, pronto, tadinha, sou pequenina, e não posso ir para Lisboa a nadar ahah)



2- Nirvana- the true story (I also received this amazing book)



3- a distortion pedal :3 (I don't know if the name is correct in english... Em português é o chamado pedal de distorção)



4- Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd.............. Drums!!!!!!! Of course I have to share them with my brother, but man, I finally have my drums!!! (the picture doesn't have much quality, although I took it with an iphone, but it was dark and a fn' mess in the living room and I just wanted to take the picture hehe)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario