sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2012

Some months ago someone asked me to talk about Red Hot Chili Peppers new album (btw, it's I'm with you), don't ask me who because I don't remember, but at that time I hadn't listened to the entire album so I didn't want to talk about something I didn't know. However, today, as I bought it, I listened to it, and, of course, I have an opinion about it (I always do, btw).
The album, in general, to me, sounds good, but a little too mainstream, sometimes it remembers me about pop music (?)... There are songs that I like, such as "Monarchy of Roses", "Look Around" and "The adventures of Rain Dance Maggie", mostly because I find them amusing songs (well, I don't know if it's a good adjective, but never mind). But I think the album, seen as an whole, is pretty good. A different style from Californication, for example, but it's totally understandable, having in consideration that the guitarist has changed, and also the fact that artists and bands change and evolute. Even though I prefer when they were with Frusciante, because I'm a really big fan of him, I have to admit that Josh is an amazing guitarist, with a great future.
So, in summary, I like the album, but not my favourite. I recommend you to buy it, but first you should listen to it online, because I heard some cases of people that regret buying it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario