domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

If you look at some months ago posts, you can see that, when I started learning the violin, I was not really sure I would like it. Tbh, I never really thought about learning an instrument like that before. But, as the time went by, I realized that violin is a beautiful instrument, with an amazing sound, and really perfect to show emotions. I'm not a pro at playing, as you may imagine, but the way I feel about it, totally changed.

Now, I like to play it. Now, I want to study it. Now, it become some sorta passion. Now, I know that I still can express how I feel with a violin. It was no comparison with my guitar, where I express way better my feelings, but it's totally different. My guitar is my eternal love, and I'll never love anything as much as I love my guitar. But my violin, it kinda become essential. So, here's an advice (I'm joking, but it's not a bad idea to do this): when your mum tells you that she would like you to do something, try it. Even if you think you'll never do it right. Even if you don't like it, or find it boring. I thought that I would suck as the violin, and that I would hate the sound. Now, I love it. It's just a matter of trying. If you try, you might get surprised.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario