miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

Q&A

I was asked to answer to some questions, so here we go:

Q: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
A: My best friend, Hope, that lives in Germany. If someone I never talked with, Eddie Vedder.

Q: What's your strangest talent?
A: Do I have talent?? Lol, well, I don't know...

Q: When was it the last time you played air guitar?
A: Right now, because I'm listening to "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden xD But I do it pretty often. Ok, let's be honest, with every fn' song I listen to.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?
A: EDDIE FN' VEDDER!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I love him so much (this is weird)

Q: Do you have a collection of anything?
A: Guitar picks.

Q: What is the last song you listened to?
A: "Hey you" by Pink Floyd.

Q: If the entire world was listening to you right now what would you say?
A: Stay strong and believe in yourself, no matter what.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario