miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

Q&A

Hey (: Today I got an email with this questions:

Q: Full name.
A: Humm... Beatriz Catarina Martins Vilela

Q: 3 fears:
A: Height, ants and... anything else xD

Q: 3 things I love:
A: Music, Guitars and Nirvana <3

Q: Last song I listened to:
A: "Heaven" by John Frusciante (:

Q: Something I really, really want:
A: Hmmm... A Gibson Flying V hehe ;))

Q: My current relationship status:
A: Forever alone xD

Q: 3 things that upset me:
A: When people tell me "stay calm", "it's just a phase" and "don't overreact"

Q: 3 Things that make me happy:
A: Playing guitar, staying at home and new cds (:

Q: Someone I miss:
A: Laura :(

Q: Relationship with my parents:
A: It's good (: I'm not a rebellious teen type so xD

Q: My favourite holiday:
A: EGYPT!!! <3 <3 <3

Q: A confession:
A: Ok... I always cry at night.

Q: One thing I've lied about:
A: How I feel.

Q: Something that's on my mind:
A: MUSIC *.*

Q: My celebrity crush:
A: Eddie Vedder <3 <3

Q: Do I smoke or drink?
A: Nope, nope, although one day I'll smoke hehe

Q: Picture of myself:
A: Well, I'm asked a lot to post a picture of myself, and, personally, I don't feel comfortable with that. Not because it's on the internet, it's because I hate my face :o

2 comentarios:

  1. day 17 of waiting for Beatriz to post again.
    Food supplies are running low, been drinking my own piss for the past 72 hours, luckily I've managed to not puke the last 3 times I've done it, so I shouldn't dehydrate for the next couple of days. Unfortunately, nearly running out of ammo, and I don't know how I'll hunt hippos to eat without it. Damn it, should've brought survival guides with me... awaiting rescue any day now.

    ResponderEliminar