miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Look Around [Official Music Video]

Don't ask me why, but this song just makes me wanna jump and dance... lol I don't know why, but I guess RHCP have that "happiness" efect on me, most of their songs make me want to dance, but most of their songs make me cry too. So dumb, I know. In oposition of this song, "Don't forget me" has much meaning for me, and I guess no one knows why (lool), and I can't avoid feeling sad when I listen to it. "Tearjeker" makes me cry endlessly. "Californication" makes me sort of depressed too, but not because of the lyrics, it remembers me on someone that I shouldn't remember of. But that's how life is. Oh, well, just enjoy the song and the videoclip, that it's really funny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario