miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Well guys, I guess for today it's all I have... Tomorrow I think I won't have the chance to publish, because my maths teacher decided to send us two pages of exercises, and I'm very slow so it takes a lot of time doing it, and I also have to practice a thing, so I won't have much time. But I promise you on friday I'll speak about my love... Guitars!!!! I'll do my best, and althought I read a lot about guitars, and all that stuff, it's sorta difficult subject, so I just hope I don't say anything senseless. Until friday, if you need to talk to me, contact me by email- bcmv.nkc@gmail.com, which is also available if you need to talk about self-harm, etc, as I said in a late post-, I check it every single day. See you!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario