sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

Hi, how are you guys? I hope fine ;) what about me, you ask (probably you don't, but whatever ahah)? You know those times when the only thing you want is to disappear, move to a place you don't know anything or anyone? I just want to go to a plain and land in Egypt... Oh, Egypt my love <3... Well, despite all these lament thing here, a good new for grungers/nirvana's fans/whatever:

Brett Morgan is going to lead a project that consistes in doing a documentary about Kurt Cobain's life, as if he was the one telling us the story. It will be out in 2014. I can't wait for it!!

Se alguém quiser ler, eu vi neste site http://www.cifraclubnews.com.br/noticias/46070-nirvana-novo-documentario-sobre-kurt-cobain-esta-a-caminho.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario