jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

Just to finish, because I really have to go, I got an email from England, a guy called Sam that asked me to talk about the most important thing for me in my life. Well, I think it's a pretty good question, and I wanna give a complete answer to it, that I'll publish tomorrow. I'm really divided ahah... Well, material stuff, probably my guitar and my headphones... Sentimental/whatever stuff... A real and honest smile of the people it rains the hardest, or see someone that struggled with self-harm/depression having an happier life. It makes my day to know that someone that used to self-harm stoped it. It's hard, and I know it, that's why for it is such a big thing. But well... There are so many things that make me smile...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario